Serving Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania
If your current countertop is peeling, has multiple dents and scratches, or it just feels outdated, you may want to consider having a new countertop installed. Countertops are used as both functional and eye-catching pieces and switching out an old, outdated countertop, can make all the difference when it comes to your kitchen.
If you have questions about countertop installation in Delaware, contact the team at B & B Contracting today.
Countertop Styles and Options
There are many different countertop materials and styles available, here is a list of some of the most common options.
- Quartz Countertops – Very low maintenance and scratch, stain, heat and impact resistant, quartz countertops make a great choice when updating a kitchen.
- Granite Countertops – A favorite for many years now, granite offers a high-end look to any kitchen space. Granite requires a yearly sealing and more care than manufactured quartz.
- Ceramic Countertops – No matter what style you are going for in your kitchen, ceramic countertops can fit the bill. Their ability to blend in with any style and their ease of care make them a great choice for any home.
- Marble Countertops – Marble countertops are very low maintenance and add a touch of elegance and style to your kitchen.
- Engineered Stone Countertops – When natural stone and resin are mixed together, it produces a strong and durable countertop material. Engineered Stone countertops are also heat and bacteria resistant.
- Wood Countertops – Sealed wood countertops such as butcher block style countertops make ideal food prep countertops, as they remain sanitary. Wood is also heat resistant and can bring a classic style to any kitchen.
- Concrete Countertops – If you are looking for a modern or industrial style countertop, concrete can be a great choice. Energy efficient and available in many style and color choices, concrete countertops are worth considering.
- Laminate Countertops – If you are looking for a cost effective countertop choice, laminate countertops are now available in many patterns and styles. Laminate can work well for several years however it will age quicker than other choices.
No matter what countertop choice you go with, it is likely that switching out your old countertop for a brand new countertop will instantly update your kitchen. You can choose to go with the old shape of your countertops or you can totally reinvent your kitchen space. Countertop installation in Delaware can bring your kitchen up to date, making it more enjoyable to cook and spend time in.
Countertop Installation in Delaware
If you are looking to update your kitchen, consider countertop installation in Delaware. Switching out your old countertop for a new countertop can allow you to change up the style of your kitchen. It may also encourage you and those in your home to spend more time gathered together in the kitchen.
For a free countertop installation quote, contact the team at B&B Contracting today.
Service area including, but not limited to:
|Brookside, DE||Broomall, PA||Chester, PA||Drexel Hill, PA||Lansdowne, PA|
|Newark, DE||Pike Creek, DE||Springfield, PA||West Chester, PA||Wilmington, DE|